Sullivan Boys Christmas 2011

I have had the pleasure of photographing these two boys since birth. It has been such an honor to watch them grow and to be able to capture their ever-changing personalities. For this Christmas we decided to shoot at Fort Pulaski, one of my favorite photo locations in Savannah. The boys had never been. My sister, who is also my assistant, and I picked the boys up and took them on our fun little adventure. Since the boys' mom and I are good friends, she trusts me to take her boys without her. Not to mention, a mom of twin boys needs a little break from time to time. The boys had so much fun climbing and exploring. They were perfectly behaved and did almost everything we asked of them. Although, telling a little boy to climb on top of a giant cannon usually doesn't get much resistance. Anyway, here are just few of my favorites. It was so hard to pick. I've posted more on my Facebook page. Enjoy!





Comments

Popular Posts