Beach with Emmalyn and Rachel

It's been a while, but my sister and I finally got a chance to take some new photos of her and her daughter, Emmalyn. It was a great afternoon and Emma was fresh from a two hour nap. She is extremely difficult to photograph, because...well, she never wants to be photographed. I basically just got down and dirty, or should I say, sandy with her. For some of these, I was practically laying in the sand just waiting for her to look at me. Luckily, she was in a great mood, which allowed us to get her to do some of what we requested. She's stubborn and strong willed, but is super sweet and has one of the best little personalities I know. Ok, ok, I am a bit partial, seeing as she is my niece. Just let the pictures speak for themselves. Here are some of my favorites. It was hard to pick just a few. Enjoy...





Comments

Popular Posts